29 March 2008

Should I go back to my ex who dumped me?

Well I know most of you are not going to agree with me but I am going to say a big NO to this.

Given the fact that she has left you, unless you have been a JERK with her and she is now forgiving you, then my answer above stays the same.

Every woman priorities in their life better us. For some reason, we never learn this from them. They take everything into account and leave the stuff that they don't consider important in a list way below the priority list. This doesn't mean that they don't care. They might do but for a while they choose to wait till it sorts itself out. In this case it was your relationship. So your woman when she decide to dump you, she might be thinking in her head 'he will come back to me' and make me feel special again one day, but for now I don't want him'.Think about this for a while.Do you really want to go back to her because you now ready to take her next test? or do you have some pride in yourself.

Just to recap that I am assuming you have been nice with her and you did not treat her bad in the past and all this breaking up hit you as a surprise.When men fall in love, they will tell the world all about this magnificent being.''I love her, she is the best woman in the world, I can’t live without her, I need her'', guess what woman talk that way about their SHOES!! :).

So my friend, it is time to move on and find a woman who will treat you right and not put you in to any tests or exams.Believe me you will feel much better when you meet the right woman.

No comments:

Recent Comments